Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I went to the art store with my daughter to find a birthday present for her friend who is turning 10 years old. We were looking for a small watercolor kit for the birthday girl, but I got sidetracked in the stationary and paper supplies section and found this tin of stickers. The birthday girl won't want these old-fashioned looking stickers, but I sure do.

I used the stickers to prompt me into mailing the thank you note that originally sparked me to write this blog. I used a sticker to seal the envelope. Also this week, I mailed a thank you note to a friend who hosts a monthly book club. Normally I dash off an email after a book club meeting, but this month I dashed off a notecard and mailed it.

I bought the stickers at A.I. Friedman on 18th Street (where I thought the staff was pointedly unhelpful when I asked if they have a small watercolor kit that wasn't the shelf display) and the stickers are made by Cavallini & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note.